The answer is Buy! Does not have to be an entire wardrobe to replace your current pre-pregnancy one, but atleast some essential style pieces to keep your style game on even during pregnancy without compromising on comfort. Also simply because a woman needs to dress up even when pregnant or should we say ESPECIALLY when pregnant!!
New Body = New Rules : Isn’t that the basic rule for clothes selection? Especially when considering that in pregnancy so many things need to be taken care of when choosing the outfit on a daily basis!
Our experience (both personal and customer feedbacks) tell us, when selecting the outfit for the day, every mom-to-be looks for:
- Comfort (#1)
- Fabric quality (soft gentle non-itchy & breathable)
- Good stretch in the garment allowing room for the growing pregnancy body without feeling tight & constricted
- Cuts & fits to flatter the new pregnancy body shape
- Ease to wear the outfit given how unwieldy the body can get
- Longevity of the outfit; should last through all trimesters & beyond into post pregnancy
- For some it is also the ease & comfort of later having the option to nurse whenever or wherever the baby demands
- Last but not the least the style aspects of the outfit, as latest research reveals “Pregnancy’s a time to Look & Feel Great”!!
So why hesitate to keep your body from feeling good & looking good in pregnancy? Embrace the new mommy body in style & comfort as you would have pre-pregnancy too. After all IT IS another occasion in life to dress up for….an occasion which lasts beyond 9 months!
What should you not wear while pregnant?
When should you start wearing maternity clothes?
Should I buy maternity clothes or just bigger sizes?